Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloor Street Sushi Reviews # 2..


Ah, another Toronto Sunday with Bella. Despite the drizzle, we still had fun and went out for Japanese food after her dance class. This review is about :

e sushi
522 Bloor Street,
Toronto,ON
(Family freindly)

After a long day of dance, my middle daughter was famished. She ordered the Bento box with California Roll, while I ordered the eel sashimi.

My dish was chewy, but not in a in a revolting way. It just had enough texture and firmness to make it interesting. I had a glass of the house white wine ( I think it was Kressman ), and found that the serving was generous and at the PERFECT temperature.

Bella said her California Roll was the " best she ever had", but the chicken teryaki was just "alright". I picked away at her plate and found that the portions were just a tad on the small side.

The service was good, however,the dining room had to be 32 degrees Celsius ( I'm not exaggerating).

Bella and I give this restaurant a 4.2 out of 5

The above meal, with one glass of wine: $ 32.75

PS-Thanks to "Mike" for the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment